Buy Wegovy UK – Wegovy (semaglutide) injection 2.4 mg is an injectable prescription medicine used for adults with obesity (BMI ≥30) or overweight (excess weight) (BMI ≥27) who also have weight-related medical problems to help them lose weight and keep the weight off.
- Wegovy should be used with a reduced calorie meal plan and increased physical activity.
- Wegovy contains semaglutide and should not be used with other semaglutide-containing products or other GLP-1 receptor agonist medicines.
- It is not known if Wegovy™ is safe and effective when taken with other prescription, over-the-counter, or herbal weight loss products.
- It is not known if Wegovy™ can be used safely in people with a history of pancreatitis.
- It is not known if Wegovy™ is safe and effective for use in children under 18 years of age.
What is the most important information I should know about Wegovy™?
Wegovy™ may cause serious side effects, including:
- Possible thyroid tumors, including cancer. Tell your healthcare provider if you get a lump or swelling in your neck, hoarseness, trouble swallowing, or shortness of breath. These may be symptoms of thyroid cancer. In studies with rodents, Wegovy™ and medicines that work like Wegovy™ caused thyroid tumors, including thyroid cancer. It is not known if Wegovy™ will cause thyroid tumors or a type of thyroid cancer called medullary thyroid carcinoma (MTC) in people.
- Do not use Wegovy™ if you or any of your family have ever had a type of thyroid cancer called medullary thyroid carcinoma (MTC) or if you have an endocrine system condition called Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia syndrome type 2 (MEN 2).
- You can get more information on the side effects profile of Wegovy UK, from the SPC
- you or any of your family have ever had a type of thyroid cancer called medullary thyroid carcinoma (MTC) or if you have an endocrine system condition called Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia syndrome type 2 (MEN 2).
- you have had a serious allergic reaction to semaglutide or any of the ingredients in Wegovy™.
Before using Wegovy™, tell your healthcare provider if you have any other medical conditions, including if you:
- have or have had problems with your pancreas or kidneys.
- have type 2 diabetes and a history of diabetic retinopathy.
- have or have had depression, suicidal thoughts, or mental health issues.
- are pregnant or plan to become pregnant. Wegovy™may harm your unborn baby. You should stop using Wegovy™2 months before you plan to become pregnant.
- are breastfeeding or plan to breastfeed. It is not known if Wegovy™passes into your breast milk.
Tell your healthcare provider about all the medicines you take, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements. Wegovy™may affect the way some medicines work and some medicines may affect the way Wegovy™works. Tell your healthcare provider if you are taking other medicines to treat diabetes, including sulfonylureas or insulin. Wegovy™slows stomach emptying and can affect medicines that need to pass through the stomach quickly.
Buy Wegovy UK | Buy Wegovy UK | Buy Wegovy UK | Buy Wegovy UK | Buy Wegovy UK