|FREE Delivery Orders over £40||UK||2-5 Working Days *||£0.00|
|UK 1st Class Signed For Delivery||UK||1-2 Working Days||£5.10|
|UK 2nd Class Signed For Delivery||UK||2-3 Working Days||£4.10|
|EU||EU||2-5 Working Days||£8.10|
|International||INT||3-10 Working Days||£17.99|
Orders are normally dispatched same working day, however, we do advise that customers place their orders before 1 pm for same day dispatch; otherwise please allow 1-2 working days before dispatch. For all ‘Pharmacy (P)’ products, customers must complete our patient ‘questionnaire’ forms to prevent delayed orders, this link can be found in your order confirmation email.
* Our FREE delivery service is offered for all orders over £40, we deliver to all addresses in the UK.
YOUR CONSUMER RIGHT OF RETURN AND REFUND:
If you are a consumer, you have a legal right to cancel a contract under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 (“Regulations”) during the period set out below. This means that during the relevant period if you change your mind or decide for any other reason that you do not want to receive or keep goods, you can notify us of your decision to cancel the contract and receive a refund. Advice about your legal right to cancel the contract is available from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
However, for reasons of health, hygiene, safety and copyright this cancellation right do not apply in the case of:
- cosmetics, fragrances, hair accessories/products, products with security seals, food, confectionery, hosiery and any medical products, and
- Medicinal products or services that are either dispensed on prescription or are available free under an NHS agreement.
Your legal right to cancel a contract starts from the date of the Dispatch Confirmation (the date on which we e-mail you to confirm our acceptance of your order), which is when the contract between us is formed. Your deadline for cancelling the contract then depends on what you have ordered and how it is delivered, as set out in the table below:
|Your Contact||End of the cancellation period|
|Your contract is for a single product (which is not delivered in instalments on separate days).||
|Your contract is for either of the following: one product which is delivered in instalments on separate days. Multiple products which are delivered on separate days.||The end date is 14 days after the day on which you receive the last instalment of the goods or the last of the separate goods ordered. Example: if we provide you with a Dispatch Confirmation on 1 January and you receive the first instalment of your goods or the first of your separate goods on 10 January and the last instalment or last separate goods on 15 January you may cancel in respect of all instalments and any or all of the separate goods at any time between 1 January and the end of the day on 29 January.|
|Your contract is for the regular delivery of a product over a set period.||The end date is 14 days after the day on which you receive the first delivery of the goods. Example: if we provide you with a Dispatch Confirmation on 1 January in respect of goods to be delivered at regular intervals over a year and you receive the first delivery of your Product on 10 January, you may cancel at any time between 1 January and the end of the day on 24 January. 24 January is the last day of the cancellation period in respect of all goods to arrive during the year.|
You can e-mail us at Customer Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our Customer Services team by telephone on 01708608030 or by post to Cancellations, Aktive healthcare Limited, 37a Bated Industrial Estate, Church Road, Harold Wood, RM3 0HU. If you are e-mailing us or writing us please include details of your order to help us to identify it. If you send us your cancellation notice by e-mail or by post, then your cancellation is effective from the date you send us the e-mail or post the letter to us. For example, you will have given us notice in time as long as you get your letter into the last post on the last day of the cancellation period or e-mail us before midnight on that day. To cancel a contract, you just need to let us know that you have decided to cancel.
If you cancel your contract we will:
- Refund you the price you paid for the goods. However, please note we are permitted by law to reduce your refund to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop.
- Refund any delivery costs you have paid, although, as permitted by law, the maximum refund will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer (provided that this is a common and generally acceptable method). For example, if we offer delivery of goods within 3-5 days at one cost but you choose to have the goods delivered within 24 hours at a higher cost, then we will only refund what you would have paid for the cheaper delivery option.
- Make any refunds due to you as soon as possible and in any event within the deadlines indicated below:
- If you have received the goods and we have not offered to collect it from you: 14 days after the day on which we receive the goods back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the goods back to us.
For information about how to return goods to us, see provisions set out below;
-If you have not received the goods or you have received it and we have offered to collect it from you: 14 days after you inform us of your decision to cancel the contract.
-If you have returned the goods to us under this consumer right of return and refund pursuant to the Regulations because they are faulty or misdescribed, we will refund the price of the goods in full, together with any applicable delivery charges, and any reasonable costs you incur in returning the item to us.
We will refund you on the credit card or debit card used by you to pay, but in the event of a partial refund, we reserve the right to issue a cheque to you. If the card you used to pay with expires before the refund is made please call us to give us your new card details.
-If goods have been delivered to you before you decide to cancel your contract:
1.) You must return it to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days after the day on which you let us know that you wish to cancel the contract. You can either send it back or return it to us in-store. Please note that we do not offer an exchange service by post. Please see our Returns page headed Returns by Post for our returns address and how to arrange a return;
2.) Unless the goods are faulty or not as described (in this case, see above), you will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods to us. If the goods cannot be returned by post, we estimate that if you use the carrier which delivered the goods to you, these costs should not exceed the sums we charged you for delivery. If we have offered to collect the Product from you, we will charge you the direct cost to us of collection from our usual carrier.