Aktive Healthcare Limited Trading as AKtive Pharmacy
At AKtive pharmacy your satisfaction is the key pursuit in all that we do, in the circumstance whereby you are unhappy with any of the services rendered or a member of staff’s action;
Complaints may be made in writing, telephone and also email
Our Pharmacy manager, Edward Anning, MPharm (Hons); Handles all complaints received.
Our superintendent pharmacist is Edward Anning (2083924)
Complaints can be lodged via;
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone- 01708 608030
In writing – AKtive Pharmacy, Unit 37a, Bates Industrial Estate,
Church Road, Harold Wood, Romford, Essex, RM3 0HUWe reserve the right to decline to consider a complaint that is made more than 12 months after you become aware of the cause of the complaint. However, there may be instances where we will waive this requirement and this will be at our discretion. We will inform you if your complaint is outside the time limit and to also let you know if we are prepared to consider your complaint looking at circumstance surrounding the cause of the complaints.
What information do we need from you?
We will need:
- A clear, detailed description of what your complaint is about.
- Copies of any letters or emails related to the complaint or any other materials that may help resolve your complaint fairly.
- Your email address or postal address, or telephone, so we can reply to your complaint.
What happens next?
When you have made your complaint,
- Send an email within 3 business working days to acknowledge that we have received your complaint.
- We will then investigate your complaint with the aim of responding to your complaints within 20 working days.
However, there are circumstances whereby the nature of the complaint may require a longer duration in order to respond to your complaint, in such situations we will inform you of when approximately you should expect a reply.
The expected response to your complaint
- A final response, which adequately addresses the complaint to your satisfaction.
- Reasons for the further delay in providing a final response to your complaint.
- Inform you of your right to pass the complaint on to the General Pharmaceutical Council if you find you are dissatisfied with the speed at which your complaint is being dealt with.
We will endeavor to resolve your complaint to the best of your satisfaction in all cases. However, if you are still unsatisfied with the resolution of your complaint, we may ask you to refer your complaint to The General Pharmaceutical Council.